Saturday, August 14, 2010

Personal Update

Just thought I'd talk about myself real quick(: Have you guys seen the trailer for the movie "Vampires Suck" yet? It looks hilarious; me and my boyfriend wanna go with our friends to see it. Hope my parents let me, and that I can get ahold of the BF to make plans for it since his step mom had his phone turned off :( Well anyways, here's the trailer for "Vampires Suck" if you haven't seen it. It's a spoof of "Twilight" lol.




*UPDATE* -8/24/10
So as of right now, I haven't been able to go see "Vampires Suck". My BF's phone is still off right now, so I haven't been able to talk to him about it either. Atleast I'll get to see him when I go back to school. Wow, this summer has gone by WAY too fast. It doesn't seem like I should be going back to school in 6 days. I've barely even gone school shopping yet. All I have so far is a pair of jeans and a tee from American Eagle. :0 I better get on that. Everytime I tell my mom we need to go, she has some reason why we can't that day. I hope I can get all my school shopping done in like two days. Saturday, and Sunday; because I start school Monday. YIKES!

1 comment:

  1. i saw it :p it was funny and good luck wit youre school shoppin

    ReplyDelete

If you use a resource or tutorial, please comment. You don't have to, but it'd be nice to know my stuff is being used :)