Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Blog!




Okay, so I finally got this blog up. The layout is pretty boring for now, but it'll work for awhile while I figure Blogger out. I've never had a blog before, unless you count Myspace, so this is all pretty new. I have attempted to make my own site before, but that didn't go over too well so I just never finished it. If you read my "About Me" you see that I want to be a Graphic Designer and that's the purpose of creating the blog. I want to make like an online portfolio, so you'll see a mix of old things and new and just plain experiments. Maybe when I have to send a portfolio to a college that wants to see my work I'll pick the best ones out of what I have up. Also, I might start to do some tutorials of what I know, or of what people want to see. I hope this goes well. I guess now I should say something "witty" like, "Let the blogging begin!" LOL.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your post, thanks for sharing the post, i would like to hear more about this in future.

    ReplyDelete

If you use a resource or tutorial, please comment. You don't have to, but it'd be nice to know my stuff is being used :)