Thursday, July 29, 2010

Updating..

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. I've had stuff to do, and places to go, and things to study. I will definitely, if not before next Thursday, have more stuff up by next Friday. But I'm going to get my permit next Thursday and I still haven't studied! So I really gotta start, and going to the fair everynight hasn't helped. So yeah, just so you guys know, I will update as soon as I can.

*UPDATE*
So, I got my permit today :D I didn't miss any questions. I'm excited to start driving. Also, I looked at the site on my mom's work computer and I realize, the site looks the best on my computer. I think the screen is like 1024x768. So if your computer's screen is bigger than that, it probably doesn't look exactly right. Sorry, I'll work on that sometime. Oh, I'm still trying to fix my portfolio too. I use image mapping in GIMP and everytime I get a new group of images to make into the image map, when I put it on the site, the links get all messed up and yeah.. so I'm gonna try to fix that. I'm also gonna update pretty soon too...AND if you really wanna know, everything with my new boyfriend is going good. He wants to do like a double date type thing with my friend and her boyfriend because we're all friends, so I'm looking forward to that. Life's pretty good right now :] lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you use a resource or tutorial, please comment. You don't have to, but it'd be nice to know my stuff is being used :)