Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So pretty soon

I'm going to get more tutorials up. Ones that actually have to do with editing an image. I'm also going to add some more resources, and things I've worked on to my portfolio. I'm excited! :] Also, just randomly, I thought I'd tell you real quick that I am probably half deaf or something because seriously a day can't go by where I don't hear somebody wrong. It makes my life more interesting though because I hear some of the funniest things! Haha, yesturday I was talking to my sister and she was saying something about brushing your teeth with a certain kind of toothpaste, and how it helps protect your teeth against food and whatever longer. All I heard was, "If you brush your teeth for an hour, you will live longer." I told her what I thought she said and we started laughing. It was great....Yes, I am amused very easily :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you use a resource or tutorial, please comment. You don't have to, but it'd be nice to know my stuff is being used :)